I am very excited to start a new series on my blog- “… on a Budget!” Every week I will be going through my list of the best budget friendly drugstore items for every facet of makeup. I personally think it is great to have a very versatile mix of cosmetics- both high-end and drug store. Drugstore brands have really stepped their game up in the past few years and offer great products!
Today is “Bronze on a Budget!” I will be going through my top 8 bronzers that you can find at your local Wal-Mart, Target or CVS. Each product will have the link where you can purchase each of these products.
So lets start bronzing!
1. Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer $9 – This bronzer comes in four shades – Heatwave, Hula Hula, Tiki and Tropic. This product is known to give an amazing glow. Depending on your skin color you can also use this product as a highlight. Warning is that this product does have shimmer so if you aren’t into that you may want to pass on this one.
2. e.l.f Studio Bronzers $3 – This is a great bronzer that comes in 3 shades- Warm Bronzer, Cool Bronzer and Golden Bronzer. You can purchase this product online at eyeslipsface.com or in any Target location. I usually use the e.l.f. blush and bronzer duo because I like that the blush is included, but this is also a great steal. It has great pigment and it is only $3!
3. Nyx Cosmetics Matte Body Bronzer $8.99 – I L-O-V-E this bronzer. It comes in 5 shades- Light, Deep, Medium, Dark Tan and Deep tan. I have Light, Medium and Deep Tan and I love to use the darkest one when I want a really strong contour. Best thing about this bronzer is that it is matte. No shimmer. And it is great to bronze your next and shoulders too.
4. NYC Sun “n” Bronze Bronzing Powder $4.99 – This bronzer comes in 4 shades- Hamptons Radiance, Fire Island Tan, Coney Island Glow and Montauk Bronze. This product is Seventeen Magazine’s Beauty Winner. This product does have shimmer, so pass on this one if you are not a fan of it.
5. pH Matchmaker pH Powdered Bronzer $14.95 – It was really hard for me to pick my favorite Physicians Formula bronzer because they have so many great ones, but this one is a real winner. This one transforms to perfectly complement your skin. In addition, it promises to last for 14 hours. This bronzer is a little pricier than other bronzers, but definitely worth it.
6. Milani Baked Bronzer $8 – This amazing bronzer comes in 3 shades- Glow, Soleil and Golden. This is an easy to use, streak free bronzer that blends amazingly. This bronzer compliments all skin tones and has great pigmentation. It is great for everyday use and gives that sun-kissed look.
7. Covergirl Cheekers Bronzer $4 – This bronzer comes in 2 shades- Copper Radiance and Golden Tan. This bronzer gives a great healthy glow. The best thing about this bronzer is that the packaging is very compact. It is a great bronzer to carry with you when you are on the go. For $4 this is a must-have.
8. Rimmel Natural Bronzer $5 – This great bronzer comes in 3 shades- Sun Light, Sun Bronze and Sun Dance. This is a matte bronzer that has great pigmentation. It gives the perfect natural sun-kissed glow.
Let me know what your favorite drugstore bronzer is!
<3 Krista Theresa