I love when it starts getting warmer outside because that of course means that it is time to pull out all your spring and summer dress. I love all dresses, but I must say that this season I have been loooooovvvving maxi dresses. They are easy and comfortable and you can easily style it for day and night. My latest obsession is the black chiffon maxi dress. Chiffon gives it more fun and elegance and you can really dress it up with some pumps and a clutch or dress it down with sandals and a jean jacket.
1. DKNY Faux-Wrap Maxi Tank Dress $295 – I love how this maxi is very casual on top but fancy at the bottom. This is one of those maxis that you can really “dress up” and “dress down.”
2. Arden B. Zebra Printed Halter Maxi Dress $98 – Sexy Sexy Sexy! Yes, this dress screams sexy! The Zebra print gives this maxi a lot of character and I love the halter top with the keyhole and criss cross back. This maxi is perfect for a great summer day.
3. Lush Faux Wrap Chiffon Maxi Dress $32 – This maxi is very unique. It has a great abstract print and I just love the leg cut out and the plunging back. It is sexy without being over the top.
4. Bailey 44 ‘Tattooed Love Godess’ Stripe Sheer Inset Maxi Dress $196 – I loooooveee this one. Stripes are always in and I absolutely love how this is a very simple yet complex dress. I love how it breaks from stripes to the sheer inset. Such an awesome piece.
5. Forever 21 Lace-Up Cutout Maxi Dress $27 – This is a great cheaper option for the a black chiffon maxi. I love the lace cutout waist, it gives it such an edgy look.
I hope you enjoyed my picks:)
What is your favorite type of maxi?
<3 Krista Theresa